Pages

Thursday, September 11

? title.

 onehundredandtwentynine.


*BIGFATYAWN* I think I'm gonna make this quick! Eye lids heavy like 348495834567689tonnes.
Had "Hari Terbuka" today.. MY DAD CAME ! Weee.
You must be thinking that " wthell is wrong with her, want her parents to come and see the teacher? and not showing a perfect results for them also..."
:D :D :D Who cares lah! I <3 me dad LOL!
He came straight after his press conference in some government building! (He didn't really tell me the details)
Maybe going on TV in tonight news at RTM 1, RTM 2, or TV3. Don't know him lah.
Or will be in newspaper! :O
If you do watch news, check out for me dad! LOL. He's wearing a red tie :O

Ok, back to me :D
No difference in my results lah XD
Study harder for next trial. (as if i will) XD

OMG ! I REALLY AM STUDYING, WOOOOTS !! XD

Then I suddenly went drawing manga yesterday -.-
Yeah, random :D

  
Actually I don't want to study T.T
 
I HATE STUDYING !! LOL XD

Ignore the other eyes lah. I was just testing :P
Sleepy people! Ciao! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some nice drawing there. Hey, u r Malaysian?

Anonymous said...

Wystery- Thanks. Yeah. You are? Leave ur link :)

irtiza said...

i was stunned to see ur sketch. they are outstanding. best of luck

Anonymous said...

I just reach your site from entrycard. From Penang. you?

Nice sketch. Hope to see more in the future :)

I AM A BLOGGER said...

very cute drawing! Ooo, juz keep working hard. Haha, surprise leh, my uni got ducks , i used to feed them almost-expired or expired bread(^^). Anyway, wanna xchange links? I added u oredi(^^). nice meeting u(^^)

Anonymous said...

Wystery- Oh, from KL :) Thanks! Still need to practice more ._. don't know how to draw body :X