Pages

Monday, September 15

RESULTS OUT! :D

onehundredandthirtythree.


Ok, before I start..
Lemme *SCREAMS MY LUNGS OUT* !
*BURST INTO TEARS* ok lah not that serious. not true ok -.-

Then then, you can continue by giving me a..

*a big loud applause*

*ahem*

*heheh*

*cough cough*

*clears throat*

*ahem*

*heheh again* lol

I wanna announce something :)

Something that I think is good but maybe boring for you all.

Wanna know?

I betcha ;D

Serious?

Ready?

OK LAH. wtf

I
PASSED
MY
FRIGGIN
GRADE 8
PRACTICAL
PIANO
EXAM
!!!!!!!!







:D









cheers pls? :P

*cheers* s.s. shj. -.-

I know only passed lah, but at least didn't fail lah.
Go on and laugh lor! ._. (my frens lol)
I dont care lol.

Anyway,
Anyone want piano lessons from me? LOL.

You can call...

1300-learnpiano-fromme :D

This post is lame ._.

No comments: