Pages

Saturday, March 14

new ioi.

Kinda empty .. but there's lotsa new restaurant :D
Economy ain't good now though ;x

Went to Popular yesterday, okay. Popular in IOI is so ... insufficient of books ==
ALL the books I want can't get from there one lor!! Why so little stock zzz.
Bumped into Josh lulz.

Had to go E-Books in Giant to get what I want.
At least better than IOI's Popular -__-
More discount :P But I forgot to bring my card RAWR!!
责任这种东西,它的到来不能左右。有很多责任,不是你想要的,你却不得不承担下来。勇者为什么一定要去斗恶龙,勇者也想过无拘无束的生活,也想等待别人去拯救世界呀。

责任是美好的东西,如果生活中全无责任,就会越加枯燥。当一切都由着你的时候,离无聊也不远了。对于自己要承担的责任,还是会勇于面对的。

当你觉得无所事事的时候,试着想想,现在自己需要承担的责任,想想你兑现了自己该负起的责任么?你做的够好么?如果你想的足够深入的话,应该会立刻忙碌起来吧。

Quote from a comment I saw in deviantart.com

Well, sounds true to me.

Went to school and finished up the choral speaking performance.
After that, to mamak with Kritz, Josh, Tiong Hsien and Hau Nung.
Ate roti tissue while waiting for my mom. Thanks for waiting with me lols!

Totally KO-ed after I'm back from school.
I don't know why am I so tired.
Never do anything today also ... Weird ......

Add Maths seems fun, but nah, still don't like :D

28 March 2009 ahh !!
Wanna come? :D
Everybody is invited LOL.


Random food I ate at Jogoya that day o.O

No comments: