Pages

Thursday, March 19

Sigh ...

Yesterday was a busy day.
not to forget, a long day or perhaps .. night ......

Sometimes, maybe I don't understand. But, why people like to think aside or .. make things complicated .. Okay okay, it's not the first time I'm talking about this.. But this just keep repeating and repeating all the time!! Humans normally get angry over very small things, it's really really really small matter ... Maybe I couldn't do much, or should I say, I can't even do anything to stop this (?) I should just stuck at what I am suppose to do .. as a good student, as a good friend, as a good sister and a good daughter ...


忍一时,风平浪静;
退一步,海阔天空。

很简单的两句话
怎么真正能实现的人
却少之又少呢?

其实,
不管是谁先走出第一步,
结果还不是一样。

只要一声道歉
就能令双方和好
怎么那么在意谁先放下自尊呢?

往往一句简单的话对旁人来说是没什么
但,对爱你的人
就会如一把尖利的匕首,
一刀 一刀 地 刺下去

痛得流血不止。
精神上的伤害,
远远超越皮肉之痛。

虽然,我没经历过
但想必 已懂事的人
也会明白吧

唉~
除了叹气
我也做不了些什么

解铃还须系铃人

还是
老话一句

忍一时,风平浪静;
退一步,海阔天空。


***

So now, I'm in Wei Jien's school ~ ~ ~ blogging here lolz. *yawn*

***

Before I can finish this .. it's time to leave zzz.
Did some Seuntai Kata Dirasa exercises with Fiona lolz.
I don't even remember learning that ;x ;x
It was cold most of the time, cos everywhere we sat got air-cond at the back of us ==
Nothing much thou.

*yawn*

Still tired, holidays gonna end liao.
Sei, haven't touch homeworks yet.
One week holiday only maahhh!!! So many homeworks :(
Can't even rest. Sigh.

*yawn*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kar mern.. I screwed up my little bloggie =(

-Amanda wong aka manda-

Anonymous said...

!!
how come?
messed up the codes or something?

FisheyBlakey said...

wow. type in BC. ho liao.

I AM A BLOGGER said...

halo, how r u: long time no visit!!!
hehe, take care!