Pages

Monday, March 2

Whyyyyy?

Whyyyyy? WAAAI must mankind be so mean?
Lols. Too many of choral speaking practice.
And it's on Wednesday alreaaaady! So fast ==


Like the colors :D


Without flash. My drink at Steak Out!
Long long time ago lols.
Btw, the green one at the back tasted like .. toothpaste xD

It's so happy to see the numbers of visitors everyday xD
Getting lower and lower and lower .. Weeee ~

现在 我根本不想多说
说多 也无谓

我从来没有不想与人说话的感觉
我也不想笑里藏刀,还是皮笑肉不笑地笑
感觉好虚伪
所以我宁可不给予任何反应

或许我怪错了你
但我找不出
任何理由
来相信你


I know humans may be reading this.
I don't care already :D
I'm fine with everything, since you made it this way.

Sien lah, tuition at night ...
I'm always lazy .. Tuition is good in some way but very tiring.

Exam coming soon. History exam?
Hahahahh! I'm afraid I'll fail ==
Physics alsooo. I srsly need a physics tutor :(
Add Maths, pray pray prayyyy ;x
Hope my brain works that day :D

Tired. Sleepy. Nights! ;)

*I got a feeling I'll lose my voice after choral speaking competition ._.

No comments: