Pages

Monday, May 5

JAWS OPEN WIDE !

fiftyone.




Lalalala~
This is damn lame...
Exams next week.
And I haven't touch a single thing!
Yay! Cheer for me!! C'mon CHEER! ._.
Ok.. I'm going nuts cos of too much stress.
Yea right, as if I'm studying pfft.
Lazy lah. Always lazy. Later last minute, results is like... crap?
Sheesh, I wonder when am I going to change.
And for my piano, the scales is like o_O !! 3rd apart, 6th apart.... MY GOODNESS!

Aiyah, I know its like crapping this whole stuff for the whole year! :P
Then, today our blackboard TRANSFORMED into the WHITEboard :D
Well, it's a good thing.
And things like chalk flying around will be gone....awhile.... I guess.
But...I'm afraid that some "ANGELS" in the class with somehow TRANSFORM back the WHITEboard to....BLACKboard.....
Cos, Permanent marker is like very hard to get it out from the board.. Unless you BUY another new whiteboard marker to clean it ._.
Maybe I'm just thinking too much.
Maybe they will be good...
Most of them are good.
Nice friends! LOL.

There's some JAW'S OPENING WIDE stuff happened today.
and really jaws opening wide O,O
It's like IMPOSSIBLE? O_O
but yet, nothing is impossible....
what crap am I saying ._.



So, here's a tag by Evelyn :)

The rules are:

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player than tags 4 people and posts their names, than goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starto~
1. What was I doing 10 years ago ( year 1998)?
Awaiting MY CUTE BRO !! ._.

2. 5 things on my to-do list today.
-opens eye.
-go school.
-be good.
-play piano o,o
-study ? zomg! lol.

3. 5 Snacks I enjoy.
-egg tart?
-nips lol.
-gummy gum :)
-kinder bueno.
-seaweed!

4. 5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire.
-buy stuff I want
-keep for studies? o,o
-give parents o.o
-i dont know.
-a billion seems little o,o

5. 5 of my bad habits.
-lazy
-no manners. lol
-lazy
-love to lie :O
-lazy

6. 5 place i have lived
-OUG
-Puchong
-and Puchong :)

7. 5 jobs I've had
-girl
-student
-friend
-enemy
-ghost o,o

i tag ahem. yellow! and anybody who like to do this :)

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Love that picture!!! Looks so cool!