Pages

Friday, May 30

Sunsets rawks right? :P

seventy.




Mood: Pissed
Song: Ma Que - Claire

I'm obsessed with suns! :]
Sunsets one, well sun rise also nice.
But no sun rising here :[
I really love the radiant! :]

By taking all these photos
You'll know that I have nothing more to do! ;3
So yeah! Enjoy although I know not that nice lah :X



I wonder whats that BUBBLE thing doing there ._.


Sunn!


See the radiant light? If you see it with sunglasses it'll be awesome! ;)



Nearer...


And nearer!


Alieeen! :/



The sun peeping out :)


.....


.....


Soooon...


And OUT! ._.



Yeah, I know. Lame lame lame -..-
Oh well, went for haircut ...

Before - during CNY


and...

now....!


...TADAAA~!

Yeah -..-
Not much different also.
I look dumb. I'm the sheep all along. LOL! :P
Maybe the angle problem :X Maybe before looks better... D:
Ok this sucks. Go find Eyemo! @_@
Whtevs. and I'm out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sun rise or sun set?