Pages

Tuesday, May 6

Injection :O

fiftytwo



Omg. Imagine that orange is my hand ._.
Ohkay. Today we somesorta got our injections.
Yea, injections to get straight A's for exams -..-

The other class was like.. saying that it was so pain ._.
and it was nothing actually o.o
Friends were scared.. and some even cried -,-
Adoi.

Now my hand is like...
Starting to pain? o,o
Maybe because that CKW lah!!
Sheesh! Keep beating my hand after the injection -.-
It wasn't pain that time.. but now.. the hand is like cannot use strength ._.
Even when I eat, I type this keyboard also the same NO STRENGTH ! -.-

Ohkay. *************** ******* **** ***** *****, ********** ***.***** **** ** ******** ,** * ********** .* *********** *********, *** ******** *******,** ****** ***** ****.*** ******* ***** **** *,** ******** ****** ,***** *********, ******* ****** ...

Aren't those stars beautiful?

Twinkle twinkle little stars..
How I wonder what you are...
High above the sky so high...
.........*forgot ._.

Those are just stars lah.
I'm too bored :D

Ok lah. Not actually bored... I've got a lot of things to do.
But without my stuff I cant do already.
Sigh... Ask my "good" friend lah ._.

Then, I just go practice my piano :)
I hope I will.........
And I will lah.. :D
Exams coming...

GOOD LUCK ! :D

No comments: