Pages

Saturday, May 17

MONKEY BUSINESS AND Random crap!

sixtyone.





ANOTHER EDIT. SCROLL DOWN

I GOT PROVE NOW!!!! Lol.

Wonder why am I making a big fuss zzz.


/EDIT!

THIS IS SO GONNA MAKE MY HEADLINES TODAY HMPH!

WTF IS WRONG WITH TODAY?!



Monkey INVADING MY HOUSE AGAIN ?!
Why is it AGAIN? Read here ._.

Ohkay. This totally happened during my Ujian Setara time ._.
And now I'm having my midyear!!

The monkey is so clever to choose time eh?! Always exam time only come. VERY F CLEVER LAH YOU. Last time eat my manyak tasty food now you eat the BIG PAPAYA my parents bought in the morning. Wah. Happy lah hor? Only 5 minutes my maid not in the kitchen then you done this to that poor papaya... That papaya is still a virgin you monkey! Pfft.
Same to that POTATO ! Monkey eat almost everything is it?! -.-



Your monkey mother NEVER teach you how to eat without making so much mess? -.-


Poor papaya. You no more a virgin


Sad Papaya.


Same to you Mr. Potato ._.



No. They don't want my money, they want my virgin papaya -.-

/Edited.




HMPH ! I GOT PROOF! WTF! lol.
Can see the monkey right?!


I feel like crapping in this post. Gees. 1st.. I wanna complain that Chee Cheong Fun stall in Taman Kinrara..(It's a long time since I shifted from Kinrara area. But it's still memorable..) and continue.. You know what sauce they gave for the CCF? Smelly sauce -.- Pfft! Sauce that is contaminated by microorganisms, bacterias and viruses! *been revising too much Science Lol.

You see, and it made me spit the ladyfinger I'm eating ._. It's bad you know. Bad image. Lucky this happened at home! If not I think that stall gonna pay for my CCF! :P And it's also bad because it made me waste my food! Hmph! Bad, VERY BAD !

There's a lot of disasters happening around us. Because of what we humans have done! So bad, so sad right?! We have to be responsible! No wasting food, no wasting resources! RESPONSIBLE people is what we have to be! *been writing responsible as moral value in English Lit. :P ..

Urhm...There's also this Earthquake in China and Cyclone in Myanmar.. Lives just gone like that. Not only one life, not two, not ten.. But FEW HUNDRED THOUSAND OR MILLION !! It takes about 9 months to produce 1 human..and about 20 years for the human to become a useful human who will again either destroy the earth or save the earth or.. just do nothing ._. And yet, the FEW HUNDRED THOUSAND OR MILLION humans.. Just... *poof* ONE DAY !! Not one day also lah I think. Just that VERY SECOND!! How powerful is god or another living organisms that created mankind. He/She/It can just destroy everything around us without any signal that it's happening.. I mean EVERYTHING! The whole village people..Just died..The whole school..Just COLLAPSE! Imagine, when you're studying happily or angrily or sleepily..The building just shake and the next second..You sayonara to the world FOREVER. Or when you're in the toilet doing small or big business.....Ohkay..This is getting too far..


So you see, appreciate with what you got..Don't just keep complaining..Do the best of what you can..and never regret. Think twice before killing an ant :O *i never think though lol. Maybe one day..You will be squashed..because you're just another ant for something out there >_>

Ok..This whole thing is random. Too much books for a day I guess.
But still..I wanna scold that CCF people lah. Sheesh! Sauce so busuk you know!? Lol.
Hygienic problem. The food quality from that shop really dropped. Last time it wasn't that bad. Instead I once love to eat that shop's CCF. Now I think I'm changing my taste to Kam Poh CCF :D Who likes bad quality food anyway ;)

Monday is Wesak Day.

Public holiday - Exam = No holiday.

It's gonna be full of books, worse of all, I have piano class also. T_T
It's been ages I didn't practice T_T
That ain't a good thing.
PMR Trials and my piano exam is in the same month - DEADLY August ._.
Someone please take me away from reality? :(

No comments: