Pages

Thursday, May 29

Men spend all their life and time for what?

sixtyeight.




Mood: Boredo.
Song: The Next Dawn - Claire :)

Lets see.
It's Thursday! Half a week had past..
Didn't really do anything.
Oh well, I guess I'm wasting this 2 weeks of holidays!
Sometimes I LOVE and HATE holiday ._.
Waiting for some excitements! ._.
Hunting down a new jeans :O
Since a long time I hadn't bought one.. *sigh..
Movies !! Gosh, I must watch at least one movie ;>_>

-----

It's been a long time since I haven't update any photo of mine. :D

-----

Have a question here,
If the internet's slow. Can we blame the virus? Or is actually that SNAIL-myx?
Hmpf!

-----

Since it's drop dead boring. Here's a joke :P

Believe it or not.
Woman has Man in it;
Mrs
. has
Mr . in it;
Female has
Male in it;
She has
He in it;
Madam has
Adam in it;
No wonder men always want to be inside women!


Men were born between the legs of a woman, yet men spend all their life and time trying to go back between
the legs of a woman....
Why?

BECAUSE THERE IS
NO PLACE LIKE HOME





:D




Okay, Okay, it all makes sense now..hahalolwtf :3

I never looked at it this way before:
Ever notice how all of women's problems start with MEN?

MENtal illness
MENstrual
cramps
MENtal
breakdown
MENopause

GUYnecologist

AND ..

When we have REAL trouble, it's a
HISterectomy
.

Oh well :P
Enjoy ;}

No comments: