Pages

Monday, May 12

Oh how great -.-

fiftyseven



Tell you what.
I'm blogging late cos....
I've been avoiding myself by using this life-sucking-box :D
Wth right?
I can't believe I still can't stand one day without switching on the stupid computer!

There's this kinda so-called disease :O
Which I'm having now.
Sheesh.

Whtevs lah.

I'm avoiding this by going to the hospital to accompany my bro.
What a goooood sis right ?! :D
Very good right ? :D
I know, I know... :D

But in the end, I didn't really manage to study ._.
Ended up crapping with my bro wtf.
Gaah! He just won't go to sleep ._.

Ok... So, exams is the day after tomorrow!
Pfft. How great.
I don't even know what to study for Komsas.
WHY are we even studying these things anyway?
Are we gonna use it next time?
I see what are we studying now...About 50% is inapplicable during our work lor!
We just memorizing for fun eh?

Dalalalaa~
I'm going to accompany my bro tomorrow again STRAIGHT after school!
You see, sacrifice my sleep time, my eat time, my bath time...
Just to ACCOMPANY him!! ._.
and somehow stop me from using the computer >:D

Ohkay. I think I'm done here.
Noone even cares to read la.. -.-

And I finally can cash out my Nuffnang ._.
It's like... Sooo long I waited. Lol.
Yalah... Lack of visitors mah...
Band also little ._.
Sheesh.

Ciao!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i got read arr.. :D