Pages

Wednesday, September 30

Happy Birthday Hui Teng!!



Gaaaaahh! I feel so dumb of myself == I remember the date but I didn't know it was today -.- No excuse shall be made la, it's my own fault :( :(

and what a coincidence, I never write today's date in any of my exercise book == thus I have no clue that today's the 30th of Sept!! damn i hate my brain ==

If you're reading this, I am reaaaaaaally sorry that I ALMOST forgotten your birthday. Hope I made it up for u after setting a meeting alarmbirthday post in your new mobile phone. Heh! :) I'm so so sorry :( Hope you're surprised that time ;X


Lastly,
HAPPY SWEEEEEEEET 16th Hui Teng!!

aka.
deaaarrrr
xD
LOLOLOLOL


***

Grasshopper in class, boys shoo-ed it, indian guys from no where caught it back and played around with it. Hope it doesn't die on their hands. Sad grasshopper.

I freaking hate physics, why on earth humans create this friggin subject. I shall not hate you, I shall learn to be friends with you. But you know la, it's not easy to be friends with someone you hate -.- simple theory.

Friends know that I can be easily distracted at times, and I noticed that too. I know it's annoying, I'm sorry :( I'll kill this bad attitude before it kills me.

I noticed that I'm overreacting sometimes too, as in .. OVERreacting == Gotta learn to stay calm and cool == & mr. yam chong no.1 stepped on my paper wtf, he wanted to fake-step on my paper but .. fake turns out to be real. == good work !! :D

actually i wasn't mad at him ;x but he really qian da -.- well .. boys *duh* XD

Recess got free warm water from canteen, thanks Mr. Arul! Heh! Needed warm water for my medicine. Cough medicine ==

Talked bout traveling in class, Ms. Ann is really enjoying her vacation in London now or M.City or Scotland !! Bahhh!

Oh, I hate wednesdays. There's freaking 3 hours of tuition!! I hate that .. despite the lessons I learn from there, I still hate tuitions because it's eating up my time! I think I know what made this yr fly like a rocket - TUITIONS ==

Okay la, homework-eating time! Enjoyyyy!

ps: IT'S THE LAST DAY OF SEPT ALREADY!!!!!! wtf.

No comments: