Pages

Wednesday, December 9

Helloooo :D

Welcomeeeee !! :P :P


Wahahaha, this is my baby cousin that I said before, the one with big giant round eyes!! So cute right? :DD How I miss being a baby, at least a baby don't get blamed on something they didn't do. And even if they did, no one will scold a baby like there's no tomorrow, :/



Bleekk!

You tell me big or not!!! *jealous* LOL.

I think she look like me when I was a baby ;x but much more prettier and cuter!! DUH ;D


Currently super addicted to Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence - Utada Hikaru ♥ ♥ ♥ Can't stop listening lol, the beat ♥ ♥ ♥ Nothing to do with xmas :P Very niceeeeeeeeee ♥ ♥ ♥ It is also the song playing in my blog now ♥ ♥ ♥ Addicted jor, :P

Kept downloading song albums from net, niceee! Enjoyed all the songs (music)

Hmmm, I don't think there's anything else to blog about. Life's getting dull. Maybe going for Undang soon? ;/


*W.O.E?! I saw someone using a spoon to scratch the neck!!!!! disgusting :S
**3 hours tuition tonight!! Oh my :'(
***last day of tuition for this year!! Cheer up okay? :P

No comments: