Pages

Tuesday, October 27

Beyond the Realm of Conscience 宮心計 !

Wahaha! I know it's the exams but I've been downloading dramaaaaaaaas!
You know what does this call? GOOOD PLANNING! Wooot lol xD
Beyond the Realm of Conscience 宮心計 freaking nice lor wehhh (i think la)
Fasteeeerrrrr finiissssshhhhhh eeexxxaaaaamssss!!

Anyway, today had : -
  • Bio paper 3 - okay (?) Kinda screwed the 1st ques I think.
  • English 1 - Crapped a lot on that .. 1st time writing argumentative essays D;
  • English 2 - Ahhhhhh! Imba, screwed :D
Tomorrow Chinese ah
Like seriously, never in my life I'm so scared of Chinese Paper 1.
Yes, 'cause before Paper 1 is objective! Now it's essay wtf.
What formal letters -_-
Why must they make Chinese so hard? I know got quality but .. ain't that too much?
Geez!

I also hate upper-form chinese because they don't have Informal Letters!!! Pffffttt!
I hate writing factual essays in BC, I'll screw it, seriously T.T

And Mod. Maths -_-
I hate it when I can't use Add Maths formula!!!! Blarghhhhczxcz!
Must remind myself

*not to use AM formula* *not to use AM formula* *not to use AM formula* *not to use AM formula* *not to use AM formula* *not to use AM formula* *not to use AM formula* *not to use AM formula* *not to use AM formula* *not to use AM formula* *not to use AM formula*

Daaaaaamn. What else ..
SEJARAH THIS FREAKING FREAKY FRIDAY AHHHH!!!!!
I don't wanna fei lou it lor,
Arrrrghhhh!

*continues to download drama 8D*

2 comments:

Aaron said...

yesh, the drama is nice :D

Argumentative Essays said...

I liked this post very much as it has helped me a lot in my research and is quite interesting as well. Thank you for sharing this information with us.

Argumentative Essay Topics