Pages

Friday, October 2

Happy Birthday Hui Jing!! ; DISSECTION OF MOUSE!


Recently taken: Dinner with cousins in Restaurant Janbo B. Kinrara
(will update bout it soon)
((yes soon la))
(((don't kacau))) LOL

Happy 22nd birthdayyyyyyy couzieeeeeeee!
It's a belated post since I'm very busy and tired these days.
But I wished you exact on that day so .. it's even! LOL

She's back from 10 countries I think ==
Manchester City, Scotland, Liverpool, Germany etc !!!
Oh mannnnnn! Jealous si wo liao :( LOL

Where's my souvenirs eh? LOL

***

TODAY VERY TIRED DONT KNOW WHY, SLEPT EARLY STILL LIKE THAT. I THINK I GOT DOUBLE EYEBAGS wtf. THIS IS SO ... SAAAAAAAD LOL. MUST PUT MASK ON MY EYES LIAO, START TO .. TAKE CARE THIS WINDOW TO EVERYTHING. IF NOT :( CANNOT SEE HOW TO DISSECT A MOUSE! ;O ;O ;O YES YOU'RE RIGHT,

I FREAKING DISSECTED A VERY VERY CUTE MOUSE TODAY wtf!
It was quite .. fun .. But I really felt sorry for the mouse :(
The heart was still beating after we cut open the ribcage and stuff :(
Then they decided to cut off the intestine, so maybe that's why the heart stopped beating.
Maybe it's already dead after consuming such a amount of chloroform eekkkk!

Photos and video with me :P :P
and Chai Yin's camera too.
Thanks to her that she recorded almost the whole process :)
Mic also helped in dissectin,
sorry if ShuQiong and Fiona wanted to dissect but ..
I think I was kinda .. excited and wanted to dissect the whole thing lol :(
Hope everyone enjoyed themselves LOL
Btw, asked teacher, one mouse - RM5 :O :O
Got more to update but ...

TOO LITTLE TIME!!

Goodbye!
ps; video/photos soon D:

No comments: