Pages

Thursday, October 29

Day 4 of Exams.

CRAP. The first paper was Moral and it was a whole piece of CRAP!!!!
So what if I know the definisi(s), I don't even know which nilai to apply in it DAMN -_-
Too dumb liao D; Crapped a lot. Even left 1 or 2 blanks and incomplete answers -_-
HAAAAAIIIZZZZZ, 1st time moral paper like crap ahhhhhhh.

Then it was Chemistry Paper 3 , one of the experiments I spotted came out! Yayy! Another one just .... hope luck was on my side just now LOL .. Planning experiments .. crapped out whatever I know .. hope it's correct ....

Then Maths teacher had a talk about the Maths Paper 2, geez. Really mampus la this time that paper. 3-10 marks gone I bet. I wonder what else, AHHH !!!!! Evil paper. Evil Maths. Evilllllll!




LALALALAA!!!

TOMORROW IS THE END OF THE WORLD !!!!

YESSSS !!!!

I'M GONNA BE HISTORY !!!!!

ZOMGWTFBBQ!!!!

TOMORROW HISTORY PAPER 1 and PAPER 2!!!!

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I DONT WANNA TAKE THIS SUBJECT!!!!

IT JUST PLAINLY BURN AND STINGS THE BRAIN *ouch* !!

CRAP, BYEEEE!!!




*off to EAT BITE CHEW SWALLOW history notes*

No comments: