Pages

Friday, November 14

Why leh?

/edit
GAAAAAHHHH !!! I'm so bored that I can do all the stupid test in blogthings(dot)com (?!) Sheeeeessshhh !!

A bit of evil lurks in your heart, but you hide it well.
In some ways, you are the most dangerous kind of evil.

You Are 32% Evil



LOL! I'm evil >:D Heh.


What Your Cute Monster Says About You


You are a very natural, real person. You're comfortable with who you are - and your spirit truly shines through.

You are free of inhibitions and hang ups. Because of this freedom, you tend to be very creative.

Your inner demon is greed. You can't help but lust after wealth and shiny objects.

People think you're cute because you are so lively. Your natural glow makes you charming.


Hehe, cute kan? :P I don't know why I kinda like green nao. :)


The Ultimate Color Test


When you are at peace, you are:
Energized and innovative

When you are moved to act, you are:
Unorthodox and idealistic

When you are inspired, you are:
Spontaneous and adventurous

When your life is perfectly balanced, you are:
Totally in the moment

Your life's purpose is:
To reach enlightenment




I can keep this going on y'know. I'm bored. Get me?! Sigh ...
/edited.


What "why leh?"? Ran out of title fullstop -

Sien lah now, everyday the newspaper is just all about the government news. Can't they have anymoar INTERESTING news ar? Okay, it's a naive thought {urgh}

Sarawakian mauled to death by White Tigers.
Heard that the man wanted to suicide ._. Suiciding by this way isn't .. too nice ._. Oh well, I wonder what will the people there do to the tigers ._. Normally, they'll kill those animals that attacked people, but this is a White Tiger .. Sigh ... Different animal, different fate ...

Should be,
Different individual, different fate .. o.o

Congrats to all the UPSR candidates who passed it with flying colours! :)
Aiyohhh, PMR one is slow. Whenever I start thinking about the Chinese Essay I wrote, I really feel like ... dying. So, better don't think! :D

No comments: